Thursday, February 11, 2010

Xomba 1 - Bukisa 0.....Subject to Change

I just wrote a new article about my visit to the Martin Guitar factory in Nazareth, Pennsylvania.  I wrote it on Xomba and the process was flawless.  Not only is it easy to insert text, but they practically hold your hand and walk you through uploading photos.  It doesn't get any easier!  Actually I wanted to put that article on Bukisa and, in fact, I did enter all the text.  Then I tried to upload photos from my computer.  Well, the 'Browse' button seems to have mysteriously disappeared, or maybe it's browsing around someplace else.  Now don't get me wrong, Bukisa is quick to fix glitches but after dealing with eHow I just wasn't in the mood for a glitch from anybody.  So I deleted the article from Bukisa, took it to Xomba and voila it was published in a matter of minutes.  I should also mention that at Bukisa I found a thread on their forum regarding the 'browse button' problem so I added to it.  The original thread was started 4 months ago.  If you would like to be a Xombie and earn money writing Xombytes and Xomblurbs, join Xomba now.

No comments: